100% Optical iPad Competition (Competition closes 15th January 2019)
Please see below for full terms and conditions. Best of luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the photo competition.
2. This prize draw is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Scope Ophthalmics (the Promoters), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entrants must complete the online entry form and subscribe to the mailing list to be entered into the competition from 08.00 on 12th January 2019 to 17.30 on 15th January 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. Entrants can only enter once. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. The Prize winner/s will be selected in a random drawing to be held once the competition closes. Winners will be selected from entries received during the Competition Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Competition Period. The potential winners will be notified via email once they have subscribed to the mailing list within 48 hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted the judge of the Competition, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Competition shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the judge may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any non return of prize notification within 10 working days will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected.
6. The prize for one winner will be 32GB 3rd Generation Apple iPad. Prize subject to stock and availability.
7. Scope Ophthalmics cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from participants taking part in the Competition or for taking up or use of the prize.
8. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The winner will be notified via email and must claim their prize within 10 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these.
12. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
13. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
15. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with 100% Optical.
17. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter is Scope Ophthalmics Ltd, Suite 5, Westland House, Westland Park, Willow Road, Dublin 12 (D12 Y012), Republic of Ireland
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales or Scotland.