Why Work for Scope?
Our people and our culture are the foundation of our success and growth so far. We don’t see that changing anytime soon. We put a huge emphasise on hiring people with drive and passion as well as skill, knowledge and experience. Here is a selection of what our staff said in our survey in April 2016:
- "A great atmosphere, hardworking and focused on success and business growth whilst keeping the customers at the centre of everything we do."
- "I particularly like the fact that the company places a strong focus in recognising the potential in their employees."
- "Scope is an extremely flexible company to work for and I also like the fact that it is very energetic!!"
- "Exciting products and strategy. A company that is really going somewhere. Autonomy, accountability and a real sense of your opinion counts and is listened to."
- "Gold standard products means pride every time I or my team speak to a customer. Transparent environment means hard work is rewarded. Fun energetic smart people, from the owners to the office to the field staff, are attracting more of the same people!! Overall rewards/package growing with the company-representative of the fairness that is part of Scopes makeup."
- "Decisions are based on what's best for the business and its employees not what's best for the shareholders. Often the case with larger pharma/healthcare companies. Scope had a culture of transparency, accountability and trust."
- "The culture is brilliant. Business focused, driven but not taking itself too seriously and able to laugh a lot as we do stuff."
- "Working with the people is one of the best aspects. Great bunch of people, the atmosphere is great. It is challenging in a good way. No day is the same."
What’s in it for you?1. Competitive Salary:
In line with the expectations of the role and the market. Salaries are reviewed on an annual basis.2. Company Car:
On commencement of employment, successful field based candidates will be allocated a car from the existing fleet, or a hire car if nothing is available.
If provided with a company car, this will be their company vehicle until it has reached a specified mileage level or the end of the standard 36-month lease. At this point the employee may then choose (from a list appropriate to their grade) their own company car (unless the individual is still within the 6-month probationary period) or opt out of this scheme and choose to take a car allowance. More details on the car schemes are available at Offer / Induction stage.3. Performance related Bonus Scheme
For an individual to receive an incentive payment they must be on region for the whole of the measurement period i.e. a quarter. Annual Incentive opportunity of between 10 and 20% (depends on role) and is based on the individual performance 4. Holidays
24 Days per year (pro-rata) with an additional day per year of completed service to a total of 30 days.5. Private Medical Insurance
For employee paid by the company on BUPA Select Policy. After 2 years’ service family cover available.6. Group Personal Pension Scheme
Entry on successful completion of probation. 3% matched contribution. Increases to 5% after 5 years’ service. 7. Independent individual pension advice
Free advice available through our partners Mutual Financial Management LLP8. Group Income Protection Scheme
Entry on successful completion of probation. Provides up to 75% of salary, in the event of long term illness or injury for a period of 5 years.9. Death in Service Benefit
Lump sum of 3 times annual salary on death in service10. Subsistence Allowance
(for Field based staff) 11. Product Discount
Discount available to staff on our product range (on successful completion of probation)12. Monthly and Annual Recognition Awards