Product ManagerThe Role
We are now recruiting for an experienced and highly driven Product Manager for key Ophthalmic brands. We are looking for a Product Manager who will bring strong strategic and operational marketing experience to our marketing team at Scope Group. The role is based in Dublin but travel to UK is required approximately 3 days per month. Responsibilities and Expectations
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will take full responsibility for driving sales and market share across key Ophthalmic brands.
More specifically, responsibilities are as follows:
Educational Requirement and Experience
- Development and Execution of the Scope strategic brand and division marketing plans.
- Working with the NPD manager, create comprehensive and insightful pre-launch go-to-market plans to facilitate decision making and ensure launch plans are well thought through.
- Develop operational plans to execute launch of pipeline products
- Commission and or conduct market research to establish strong market knowledge and consumer insights.
- Ensure a closeness to customer through monthly field visits and events/symposiums.
- Build strong relationships with our UK Ophthalmology and Primary care KOL base
- Work closely with the sales team and our agencies to create engaging evidence based campaign and educational material
- Audit campaigns to ensure key campaign metrics are being met.
- Work with the Marketing Events Executive to ensure all events/exhibitions in the marketing calendar are executed to the highest standard to maximise return on investment.
- Create monthly snapshot reports and quarterly marketing reports for dissemination to senior management.
- Manage the annual marketing budget efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitate accurate forecasting with supply chain through timely demand planning
- Create and manage website content as required.
- Marketing Degree Level education, preferably with a Master’s degree.
- A total of 4 years marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years’ product management experience preferably working in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Must be flexible to travel when required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills