· Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
· Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of key customers
· Ability to build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders in support of the Sales Plan
· Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
· Ensure the correct products and services aredelivered to customers in a timely manner
· Address any quality issues as required
· Identify and implement process improvement
· Understanding structural and policy changes at our key accounts
· Devising strategies, recommendations and briefing documents for working with these key accounts.
· Attention to detail is a must with an ability to summarise and communicate the outputs of complex and lengthy documents
· Understand the key drivers behind our business with the key accounts; be able to identify and examine issues with KPIs and bring these to the attention of the key accounts or the appropriate internal Scope team
· Be inquisitive about how the key accounts operate; work at identifying any needs outside of current Scope product offering and flag these with team management and other relevant internal departments.
· Work with the key account to compile specific marketing collateral as required.
· Flexible attitude to work at individual store level as well as Head Office for these key accounts.
· Train key account staff to help them understand,promote and sell Scope products.
· Act as a strong customer advocate within enterprise to ensure that all internal stakeholders understand the key challenges in the marketplace
· Identify and understand the decision-making process within each account to ensure our engagement strategy identifies and builds relationships with all key decision makers and influencers.
· Engage through all levels and functions to develop key account relationships.
· Flexible attitude to working hours and willingness to travel across Ireland and UK (75%).
· Business or Science related third level qualification required
· Professional qualifications and memberships desirable
Specific Knowledge,Skills and Experience
· 5+years’ experience in a related area isrequired
· Experience in account management is desirable
· Ability to take on challenging product knowledge
· Ability to influence and lead others without direct-line management responsibility
· Energy, resilience and enthusiasm is a keyadvantage in this role
· Customer focused
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work well on one’s own initiative and as part of a cross functional team
· Communication and interpersonal skills -comfortable and capable of communicating with all levels within and outside the business both written and verbal with a high level of professionalism.
· Organisational skills - self-motivated and able to demonstrate strong organisation and prioritisation skills in a sales and relationship management environment.
· Personal Effectiveness - must be able to work under pressure and autonomously; successfully manage a very diverse and demanding workload.
· Strong technical and computer literacy; skilled in the use of tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.