Product & Market Knowledge
1. Keep up-to-date on Scope product portfolio
2. Be aware of market trends and competitor environment
3. Establish and keep in close contact with Scope colleagues on business strategy, product knowledge and technical questions.
1. Proactively seek feedback from your peers and management on personal performance and act on development areas highlighted by their response.
2. Construct a personal development plan with guidance from your manager and take personal accountability for implementing this plan.
3. Continuously seek to improve personal skills,knowledge and competencies in order to improve performance
· 3rd Level Science, Technical or Business Qualification
· Training or related qualification orcertification
· Proven experience as a telesales/customer support representative or other sales/customer service role
· Target driven with a strong sales focus anddesire to exceed expectations
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsboth written & verbal
· Outstanding negotiation skills with the abilityto resolve issues and address complaints
· Self-motivated and competitive with the ability to work both independently and as part of the team.
· Ability to listen and record accurate information, accuracy and attention to detail is essential in matching customer’s needs to the right solution for them.
· Ability to analyse information and decide on the right subsequent course of action
· Demonstrate effective ways to build customer relationships (rapport, identifying customer needs and resolving customer queries)
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines within a team environment
· Good knowledge of Microsoft packages – Excel & Word
· A good sense of humour and a bright, enthusiastic personality.
· Willingness to travel in Ireland and UK as need(10%)