Delivery of Business& Marketing Objectives
· Responsible for the delivery of pre-set objectives on sales, activity and other metrics to grow the Scope brand and sales within the Optical market.
· Effectively positions the Scope Dry Eye Product portfolio for the customers from both a clinical and commercial perspective.
· Utilises marketing collateral effectively and provides feedback to the marketing team.
Product Promotion& Sales
· To conduct sales calls with customers in KeyOptical Accounts.
· To conduct sales presentations to customers in arange of formats.
· To focus all activities and promotional spend ontarget customers.
· To develop and maintain good selling skillsusing the company adopted model, and to use these skills to maximise usage ofScope promoted products.
· To use promotional materials in an appropriatefashion to support the selling messages for Scope as set out in marketingplans.
· To represent Scope in a professional manner inline with the company standards.
· Uses strong commercial acumen to identify and develop opportunities within Key Accounts.
· Partners with customers to develop joint business plans highlighting revenue generating potential for their business.
· Applies a range of influencing, persuading and negotiation techniques to secure and maintain the Account.
Product & Market Knowledge
Maintain and develop strong product and therapy area knowledge for all Scope promoted products and competitors at all times.
Have a detailed understanding of the marketing strategy for those promoted products.
Uses company systems and processes to be as effective as possible in the role and support the broader effectiveness of Scope.
Customer &Account Focus
· Drives account strategy to be adopted in each account.
· Have an input to Key Account identification, and to then tailor all account plans in line with the account strategy adopted for each account.
· Takes personal responsibility for the development of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in Optics.
Business Planning& Time Management
Production of a Territory Plan on an annual basis whilst receiving guidance and direction from line manager.
To effectively prioritise and plan activities in advance, and to supply field visit forms to the line manager
To manage promotional budget effectively, and to maximise the return on investment by ensuring value for money
To respond to requests from both customers, and Scope employees promptly.
To monitor performance versus objectives and update the line manager at an agreed frequency.
To manage own time effectively and manage deadlines as appropriate without the need for management support.
To conduct monthly analysis of sales and activity, including the interrogation of the CRM system (STREAM) to plan effectively.
· To liaise effectively with Scope colleagues to maximise commercial effectiveness e.g. UK Optics Team
· To liaise effectively with relevant third-party stakeholders to maximise commercial effectiveness. This will involve joint action planning on a regular basis.
· To proactively seek to share best practice with colleagues to implement best practice.
· To liaise with all Scope employees in a helpful and constructive manner as appropriate.
· To proactively seek feedback from customers,colleagues and management on personal performance, and to act on development areas highlighted by their response.
· To construct a personal development plan with significant guidance from line manager and to take personal accountability for implementing this plan.
· To continuously seek to improve personal skills,knowledge and competencies to improve performance.
· To take part in all company training activities,and to continuously strive to excel.
· To proactively identify personal development needs or areas for improvement in performance and to approach the line manager for support.
Administration & IT Skills
· Maintains the CRM System (STREAM) in a timely and accurate fashion provide detailed information on account and customer activities and insights.
· Understands and uses all Company systems and business processes effectively.
· To maintain all company equipment in a good state always.
· To complete all company administration in a timely and accurate fashion.