Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the successful candidate will work closely to deliver on our UK Optics and Pharmacy commercial unit objectives.
More specifically, responsibilities are as follows:
· Support the development of Scope’s digital presence in line with best practice which will include a website refresh,ongoing website management, social media strategy planning and execution, as well as ongoing exploration of the digital channel to support division marketing objectives.
· Commissioning and/or conducting market research to establish strong market knowledge and consumer insights to ensure success in launch and in campaigns. In addition, ensuring a closeness to customer through monthly field visits and attendance at trade events/meetings.
· Development and execution of the Scope strategic brand and division marketing plans.
· Successful execution of product and marketing project launches from pre-launch through to ensuring adoption is on plan in collaboration with sales, L&D and NPD. In addition, audit campaigns to ensure key campaign metrics are being met, such as return on investment.
· Collaborate with the Senior Product Manager to manage relationships with key optics and pharmacy multiples and chains.
· Develop and build strong relationships with UK Optics and Pharmacy KOLs.
· Work closely with the sales team and our agencies to create engaging evidence-based campaign and educational material.
· Work with the Marketing Events Executive to ensure all events/exhibitions in the marketing calendar are executed to the highest standard to maximise return on investment.
· Manage the division budgets efficiently and effectively in conjunction with the Senior Product Manager.
· Manage relationships with PR, Research and Design agencies to deliver the best possible outputs for Scope across the brand portfolio.